The standards and experience of our consultants is invaluable. This is maintained by ensuring that each consultant recruited to work with ICASS, whether on a full or part-time basis must meet the following criteria:
– Professionally trained in the UK
– Work to the General Social Care Council standards
– Experience of supporting families receiving insufficient support
– Preferably have an understanding of the local culture
– Have the relevant experience to compliment the objectives of ICASS
ICASS are currently seeking to recruit returning Nationals who are qualified to UK standards and are living in either Jamaica and St Lucia.
Click here and attach your details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICASS work to the standard of the UK General Social Care Council